Interested in writing a review, writing gospel news, covering events or conducting interviews for us? Awesome! We are looking for a few new contributors here at BlackGospel! Not only will you be giving back to the gospel community, but you will get exposure to over 75,000 monthly visitors, our thousands of Twitter followers and Facebook fans. We want to keep providing more high quality gospel articles everyday and we need your help to make this a reality.
- Your article will be featured for our entire gospel community to see.
- You receive an about the author profile (You can promote your own portfolio, website, along with your biography.)
- You’ll be giving back to the gospel music community.
- You’ll be getting publicity
What we need from you:
- Full Name / First Name: depending what you prefer to be know as.
- Web site URL: you don’t have to have a website, you can link to your twitter or any other social media account
- Bio: a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
- Gravatar: if you don’t have a gravatar you should sign up, its a free service that will benefit any posts or comments you make on any blog, and show a small picture of yourself so people can easily identify you.
- The article must be written in English.
- The article must be professional and have minimal typographical/grammatical mistakes. Minor mistakes will be fixed by our staff. Poorly written articles will be rejected.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site. We do not accept gossip, secular news, rumors, or material that sheds light on the indiscretions of anyone. There are lots of other sites that do that.
- Your author information cannot promote any questionable material.
- The article must be appropriate for any demographic.
- The article must relate to one of the following topics: Gospel Music, ministry, productivity, music (general), praise and/or worship arts, software, books, musical instruments, tools, sheet music…. music and ministry and it’s information and resources. as relates to gospel music.
- This is not a vehicle to promote your label, artists or personal project. We do have advertising vehicles setup specifically for artist and product promotion (email us email@example.com for more information and a mediakit) . Publicists, PR pros, radio promoters and bloggers are welcome if your scope is more than a select few. Again, this opportunity is not extended for you to use as a promotional/advertising tool, but comes from a desire to share information as it relates to the kingdom gospel music community.
Do I get paid?
At the moment, we can only give recognition for our contributors. But there is a possibility that we may get a budget to start paying our Authors later on this year. If you want to offer us an article, news or interview, don’t hesitate to contact us. If you would be willing to do project review assignments, cover events for us that you are already going to (we cannot cover any event expenses) we will provide you with the music / footage. We are open for suggestions and we will credit you fully.
Still interested? Excellent! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, pitch your article, review, news or press release so we can let you know if it’s what we’re looking for. If you have a finished article or review, take the following steps:
- Zip up all files (HTML text, images or sound files or any additional material) related to your post.
- If you already have a blog or website and would like us to simply republish from there, provide link and we’ll take it from there giving you a trackback as the source.
- Send an email containing your name, email, author information and website.
- We will reply with confirmation, and we will notify you when the post goes live.
- Send materials to email@example.com